SureColor F3070 Industrial Direct-to-Garment Printer Ink
1,500 mL capacity
Exclusive SureColor F-Series garment ink technology.
Designed for SureColor F-Series Direct-to-Garment printers, Epson UltraChrome DG Ink sets a new standard in professional-level garment ink technology. Delivering outstanding color and White opacity over a wide range of cotton and cotton-polyester blends, Epson UltraChrome DG Ink is available in high-capacity 1.5 L packs. Oeko-Tex ECO PASSPORT Certified Inks.
- Exclusive garment ink technology — designed for SureColor F-Series Direct-to-Garment printers
- High-capacity ink packs — replace ink less often; available in 1.5 L packs
- Outstanding color and White opacity — over a wide range of cotton and cotton-polyester blends
- Oeko-Tex ECO PASSPORT certified* — safe for adults and children, including babies
* ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX is a system by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their product can be used in a sustainable textile production. Epson dye-sublimation ink is certified by the ECO PASSPORT. This is an international safety standard in the textile industry. It is certified to be safe for adults and children, including babies. Since all dyes change over time, Epson cannot be responsible for any color change that may occur with this product. Epson warrants this product to be free from defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Epson’s liability is limited to the cost of this product. Specifications and terms are subject to change without notice.