Call To Order: 800-408-0040 or 201-797-1504
Price includes shipping and training!
Why should you buy from Equipment Zone?
• Free Training: FULL DAY training by Equipment Zone
• Free Shipping: Equipment Zone ships the F2100 printer for free within the continental U.S.
• Discount Package Pricing: Guaranteed lowest package pricing in the country
• Nationwide On-Site Service: Free nationwide on-site service if ever needed - WITHIN 24 TO 48 HOURS!
• Free Tech Support: Unlimited tech support for any printing or software questions. From one of the largest support departments in the industry
• Financing Available: Financing is available. LEARN MORE
High-performance, reliable DTG & DTF printing.
Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, including our Epson® PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson UltraChrome® DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of our previous generation of DTG printers1. Additional improvements — like a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software — take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing — Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- High-quality direct-to-film printing — Using same inks and platens!
- Up to twice as fast — newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation1
- Highlight White Ink Mode — developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast loading for more productivity — the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow — improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing — an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost — featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
- Backed by industry-leading support — includes a 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service plan is available