Epson Sublimation Printers, Inks & Supplies
Coming Soon to Equipment Zone...
Epson Sublimation Printers, Inks & Supplies.
We are excited to announce Equipment Zone is now carrying Epson Sublimation Printers, Epson Ultrachrome DS Ink and Epson DS Transfer Papers. We can notify you when we have these products available through the online store:
- A digital replacement for the traditional screen printing process of dye sublimation transfer methods for final bolt fabric production
- Garments include high-end fashion, athletic wear, sports jerseys, and swimwear etc.
- Any polyester-based sublimation or mixed fabrics - high-performance poly fabrics
- Unique soft signage for trade show or special events
- Flags, stretch frames, table throws, drapes, roll-up banners, back-lit and rigid surfaces.
- Typical mouse pads, awards, photo gifts, and other unique dye sublimation products
Epson PrecisionCore TFP
- Print resolutions up to 1,440 x 720 dpi 8-pass for amazing image quality
- Precision dot control for outstanding clarity and sharpness for garment imaging
- True 720 nozzles per inch dedicated to each color ink
- Quite possibly one of the fastest dye-sublimation transfer printers in it’s class
- The PrecisionCore print chip is ideal for printing with dye sublimation ink chemistry
- Co-developed with Epson UltraChrome DS ink technology for extreme reliability
- Capable of very high-production, with very little downtime for maintenance
Epson UltraChrome Dye-Sublimation Ink Technology
- Significantly increases the overall print head life
- The SureColor F-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with Epson
- UltraChrome DS inks and not with any other brands of cartridges or inks. Using Epson genuine ink is important for reliable performance and high image quality.
- Newly formulated ink for achieving dramatic color intensity and high color contrast
- Superior overall image quality - both image definition and text sharpness are amazing
- Less ink consumed to product rich dark colors and solid blacks
- Epson UltraChrome DS inks comply with the AZO certification and meet the Oeko-Tex Safety Standard
Epson Dye-Sublimation Transfer Papers
- Three main paper types – standard multi-purpose, tack adhesive, and production
- Multi-purpose is great for transferring onto mouse pads, t-shirts, ceramics, etc.
- Textile-Adhesive is recommended for high-end fabric and apparel production
- Production is a lightweight paper ideal for roll-to-roll applications
- Unique chemical coating technology allows for heavy ink loads with low cockling, superior clarity, and sharpness that only Epson can deliver
- Incredible high-transfer yield properties for amazing performance and productivity
- For about the same cost as typical branded or other high-quality paper solutions, you can have a genuine Epson media technology with full support